THE MOST TRUSTED NIGERIAN ESCROW SERVICE
How does TradeNAIRA Escrow Work?
TradeNAIRA reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disburses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied.
- Buyer and Seller agree to terms - Either the Buyer or Seller begins a transaction. After registering at TradeNAIRA, all parties agree to the terms of the transaction.
- Buyer pays TradeNAIRA - The Buyer submits a payment by approved payment method to our secure Escrow Account, TradeNAIRA verifies the payment, the Seller is notified that funds have been secured 'In Escrow'.
- Seller ships merchandise to Buyer - Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorised to send the merchandise and submit tracking information. TradeNAIRA verifies that the Buyer receives the merchandise.
- Buyer accepts merchandise - The Buyer has a set number of days to inspect the merchandise and the option to accept or reject it. The Buyer accepts the merchandise
- TradeNAIRA pays the Seller - TradeNAIRA releases funds to the Seller from the Escrow Account.
- Transaction is complete - safely and securely!