"Personal Information" refers to information that identifies an individual, such as name, address, e-mail address, trading information, and banking details. “Personal Information” does not include anonymised and/or aggregated data that does not identify a specific user.
- The types of Personal Information we collect and how it may be used;
- How and why we may disclose your Personal Information to third parties;
- The transfer of your Personal Information within and outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”);
- Your right to access, correct, update, and delete your Personal Information;
- The security measures we use to protect and prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information; and
- TradeNAIRA’s retention of your Personal Information.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. Personal Information We Collect
We collect the Personal Information you provide directly to us when you open a TradeNAIRA Account, perform any transactions on the TradeNAIRA Platform, or use other TradeNAIRA Services. This may include:
- Contact information, such as name, home address, and email address.
- Account information, such as username and password.
- Financial information, such as bank account numbers, bank statement, and trading information.
- Identity verification information, such as images of your government issued ID, passport, national ID card, or driving license. Note: US residents may be asked to provide their social security numbers.
- Residence verification information, such as Utility bill details or similar information.
The TradeNAIRA site is using cookies.
Information collected from cookies is used by us to evaluate the effectiveness of our Site, analyze trends, and administer the Platform.
C. How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Process your TradeNAIRA transactions. We will process your Personal Information only for the purpose(s) for which it has been provided to us.
- Personalise your TradeNAIRA Services experience.
- Analyse TradeNAIRA website usage, and improve our website and website offerings.
- Help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Contact you about TradeNAIRA Services. The email address you provide may be used to communicate information and updates related to your use of the TradeNAIRA Services. We may also occasionally communicate company news, updates, promotions, and related information relating to similar products and services provided by TradeNAIRA.
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features as will be more explained on the website.
We do not perform behavioral tracking of a customer's activities on our Website or across different Websites, nor do we allow third-party data collection through our Service.
If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us, please contact us at email@example.com to opt-out.
DISCLOSING AND TRANSFERRING PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. Disclosures to Third Parties
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
B. Disclosures to Legal Authorities
We may share your Personal Information with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials, and other authorities when:
- Compelled by subpoena, court order, or other legal procedure.
- We believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss.
- Disclosure is necessary to report suspected illegal activity.
C. International Transfers of Personal Information
We store and process your Personal Information in data centres around the world, wherever TradeNAIRA facilities or service providers are located. As such, we may transfer your Personal Information outside of the EEA. Such transfers are undertaken in accordance with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Occasionally, the TradeNAIRA website may provide references or links to other websites ("External Websites"). We do not control these External Websites third party sites or any of the content contained therein. You agree that we are in no way responsible or liable for External Websites referenced or linked from the TradeNAIRA website, including, but not limited to, website content, policies, failures, promotions, products, services or actions and/or any damages, losses, failures or problems caused by, related to, or arising from those sites.
External Websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We encourage you to review the policies, rules, terms, and regulations of each site that you visit. We seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about External Website information provided on the TradeNAIRA website.
ACCESS RIGHTS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access your Personal Information to correct, update, and block inaccurate and/or incorrect data. To exercise this right, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use a variety of security measures to ensure the confidentiality of your Personal Information, and to protect your Personal Information from loss, theft, unauthorised access, misuse, alteration or destruction. These security measures include, but are not limited to:
- Password protected directories and databases.
- Secure Sockets Layered (SSL) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
- PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
All financially sensitive and/or credit information is transmitted via SSL technology and encrypted in our database. Only authorised TradeNAIRA personnel are permitted access to your Personal Information, and these personnel are required to treat the information as highly confidential. The security measures will be reviewed regularly in light of new and relevant legal and technical developments.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Buyer(s). Member(s) that are submitting an offer to buy Currencies through the Service.
Commission. Refers to the fee which is payable to TradeNAIRA on each Transaction.
Member(s). Refers to Buyers and Sellers as well as any holder of an Account.
Personal Information. Information that identifies an individual, such as name, address, e-mail address, trading information, and banking details. “Personal Information” does not include anonymised and/or aggregated data that does not identify a specific user.
Price. The price for which Members are willing to purchase or sell Currencies, using the Service in a Purchase Transaction. The Price may be expressed in any of the currencies deposited by Members in their Account and supported by the Service. See our Site for a full list of currencies.
Seller(s). Member(s) that are submitting an offer to sell Currencies through the Service.
Service(s). The technological platform, functional rules and market managed by TradeNAIRA. to permit Sellers and Buyers to perform purchase and sale transactions of Currencies.
Transaction. Includes the following:
- The agreement between the Buyer and the Seller to exchange Currency through the Service for another Currency at a commonly agreed rate;
- The conversion of currencies into alternative currencies deposited by Members on their Account ("Conversion Transaction");
- The transfer of currencies among Members ("Currency Transfer Transaction"); and
- The purchase of ancillary products ("Purchase Transactions").
TradeNAIRA may not offer all of these types of transactions at this time or in all places.
Transaction Price. The total price paid by the Buyer in respect of each Transaction performed through the Service.